How does music make the member experience?
Exercise music isn’t one-song-fits-all, and in the fitness business we’re challenged
to keep members motivated, while delivering music that’s as varied as their tastes. How will you do it?
Good news: you don’t have to. We have you covered with multi-genre (rock, country, hip hop, rap, Latin, club, etc.) and multi-era music that appeals to the broadest possible audience. We fine tune every detail to take care of speed, duration, and even breaks in the action. All you and your instructors have to do is press play. But let us rewind for a moment and explain when, how, and why we develop the playlist for every MOSSA workout, so you can deliver motivating and memorable music experiences.
Music is a motivator. In exercise, no matter the method, study after study shows that music improves enjoyment, endurance, and even end results. Music and exercise, in fact, have together stood the test of time, as a pairing that gets (and keeps) more people moving. But do your members know that music is front and center in your group fitness programs and could play a starring role in their results? They might have to hear it to believe it.
TOPICS IN THE WHITE PAPER:
• Research on the benefits of synchronizing movement and music
• Music selection and playlist design for MOSSA workouts
• MOSSA Music Magic and sound engineering the world’s best exercise music
• A brief history of music and exercise – did you know it began in the 1800’s?
• Resources from the HEAR IT TO BELIEVE IT! Campaign
Fill out the form below to have the white paper emailed to you.