Are you using Social Stories?
We all know that members’ positive comments, ratings, and reviews can be a powerful tool for promoting your business. However, the true test for success is when members mention you, your workouts, your instructors, and the healthy lives they live outside of your facility, thanks to the time spent in your facility. The impact of your programs and your people becomes part of their story. Your place is more than a building where they work out; it’s the means by which they move and improve. And when you are an essential part of a member’s healthy lifestyle life story, that is a story worth sharing!
– How to use social Stories to build engagement and connection
– Social Stories 101 – Why, Who, What, Where, and When of posting to Stories
– Strategies for harnessing and harvesting great member stories (and Stories)
– New program-specific social Stories resources
– Resources from the WORK HARD | PLAY HARD Campaign
Request the recording of the webcast using the form below.