Searching for ways to offer digital workouts to your members?
When health clubs were forced to close in March 2020, 180 million gym members worldwide found themselves searching for an alternative to keep their exercise routines intact. It is no surprise that the demand for on-demand workouts grew exponentially. We quickly created options for livestreaming and on demand to help you keep your members connected and keep them moving. As facilities have reopened, many with reduced staff, resources, and revenue, the long-term business model for digital workouts continues to be a hot-topic of conversation.
On this webcast learn about changes we are making in our Livestream License and upgrades we have available for you to integrate our digital workouts into your offerings.
- New guidelines for our long-term agreement to livestream MOSSA workouts
- Discontinuing permission for Facebook Groups and Zoom
- New options for integrating MOSSA On Demand into your club app
- Integration options for upselling digital offerings with MOSSA On Demand
- Delivering MOSSA On Demand content inside your own VOD platform