Instructor eSource is your online resource for educational handouts and Continuing Education Credits (CECs). The handouts on Instructor eSource support the topics that are covered in the education videos that instructors receive with their program releases each quarter. They are designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of delivering WOW workout experiences. There are also participant handouts that you can copy and distribute to help educate current and future participants.
How Do I Get Handouts?
1) If this is your first time using Instructor eSource, you will need to register by clicking the register button below. It takes 30 seconds.
2) Upon registering (or if already registered), you will have immediate access to these resources (no exams). Log in via the button below.
How Do I Get CEC's
To receive CECs, you need register for MOSSA’s online education platform by clicking on the register button below. On this platform, you are able to watch MOSSA education sessions and then take quizzes on the topics covered. Once you pass a quiz, you will have completed the course and will have access to CECs. Once you register for MOSSA’s online education platform, you will receive an email with access to the platform within 24-48 hours.
CECs are available for the following courses:
• Advanced Coaching (0.2 ACE, 1.0 AFAA, 1.0 canfitpro)
• LET’S MOVE 4 Life! (0.2 ACE, 1.0 AFAA, 1.0 canfitpro)
• What the Fascia?! & Tensegrity 101 (0.1 ACE, 1.0 AFAA, 1.0 canfitpro)
Additional exam information:
• There is no time limit associated with taking the exam.
• You may change any of the answers you have selected before hitting the COMPLETE button. Once you hit the COMPLETE button, your answers cannot be changed.
• A passing score means 100% of the questions are answered correctly.
• You are eligible to repeat the exam until you have passed.
• Once you pass the exam, you will have completed the course and will have access to your Certificate of Completion and CECs.
• To retrieve your certificate, go to the Recent Achievements tab in the course and press the DOWNLOAD MY CERTIFICATE button. You can also select Achievements in the menu bar on the left to access certificate.